What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yay!!!

Guess what ya'll?

Okay, I will not make you guess. I am finally graduating from college. Yep. Finally graduating. Okay, I already graduated from college once. Back in May of 2001, I graduated from SJRCC with my associates. But now I am graduating from Edgewood with my bachelors and teaching certificate in Early Childhood/Special Education Birth through 8 years old. I was not going to walk until my friend Kathy told me I was going to. Sometimes she has to tell me what to do. LOL. So I will be walking on Sunday, December 17th. I cannot wait. I will make sure pictures are taken and I will post any I get.

I cannot believe I am finally graduating. I will not know what to do with myself. Now I have to grow up and find a real job. Scary.

Well, I am off to rest some more. Will catch ya'll later.

Heather :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home