What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hmm.....

Graduation is over.

My portfolio has been signed off (teaching thing).

Wedding plans are going well.

Christmas vacation is underway (no school tomorrow) :)

I am NOT sick anymore.

I will be done with student teaching January 25th...count down begins.

It is not snowing...just raining and still yucky.

I am happy.

I am hungry...Matt needs to get home so we can get some food.

I am ready to watch UF and Ohio play on January 8th.

I am ready for NASCAR to start again (February 18th).

I am reading the last book in a series (until the next one comes out in June).

I have to go now...I will post later.

Happy Holidays!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home