What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Pictures

Finally...here is a picture from our last snowfall (5.9 inches of snow). I put the rest up on my Flickr account. Check them out.



I finally went sledding for the first time. It was at school with the kiddo's but it was a blast. I cannot believe I have missed that much fun in the past 5 years we have lived here. It was too much fun. Unfortunately I did not get pictures. I will try to remember to take the camera next time I go and get some pictures.

See ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    snow???...fun???....heather???!!!! oh my gawd! she has been bonked in the head by that big snowman with the traffic cone nose! Never thought the day would come. :)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Now now now...I didn't say the snow was fun. I said the sledding was fun. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home