What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, November 27, 2006

Say Thanks to our Troops

A friend of mine recently posted this link to my Myspace.com bulletin board. It is such a great idea that I decided to share it with my readers.


Xerox Corporation
launched this website back in June. It is a free service that allows the public to send a thank you card to US military personnel serving overseas. This service allows you to pick a pre-made card from their website and personalize it with your own message. These messages are sent on postcards that have been designed by children (so they are cute). After you personalize your card, it will be printed and sent (once a month) to men and women deployed on active duty with all branches of the armed service in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other parts of the world. You cannot choose who gets the card, but that does not matter.

Take a few minutes out of your day and say thanks to those who are protecting our freedom.

Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home