What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Buddy Walk 2007

A big thanks to all the participants, volunteers, and everyone who donated to support this year's Buddy Walk.

Thank you to all who supported the Jay Walkers. You helped me raise $250.00 this year. My team only raised $445.00. We had a few complications this year and did not get to raise the money we had planned. We will return next year in full force though. I ended up strictly volunteering this year because of the team complications. I was the sole Jay Walker this year. I will post a team picture as soon as I get it. :)

I also got to be on the local news last week to talk about volunteering at Buddy Walk. It was so cool.

I will be posting updates to how many walkers we had and how much we raised total. Check back often.

Thank you again!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home