What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, September 03, 2007

Brew Fest 2007

On August 11th, Matt and I attended the Great Taste of the Midwest (or Brew Fest) for the third year now. We had a blast even if none of our friends came with us.

We drank lots of great beer. Saw lots of interesting folk. Met some people from Florida, Louisiana, Texas, South Carolina, and Alabama. Matt wore his Florida Gator's shirt and got many comments. This is how we met these friendly people. We also saw a burlesque show from the girls at Belmont Burlesque in Chicago.

We had a blast and will be going back again next year. Wanna go? Tickets go on sale May 2008.

Happy Drinking!Mmm....beer. I think this was an IPA.


Burlesque Show

And this guy!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray! That's Titi Touche from the Belmont Burlesque Revue in your picture. We had so much fun at the beer fest - New Holland were great hosts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home