What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, September 03, 2007

Big Move

Well, Matt and I have finally decided to move. We are tired of our current neighborhood. It has really gone downhill since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago. I love the apartment but cannot live with the neighbors. I have no problems with the ones living in our building but the ones in the building next to us and across the street are awful. The neighborhood is really getting bad. It is time to move.

We are in the process of moving to a nicer neighborhood. We will be living across the courtyard from my best friend Alanna. :) I'm excited. I will try to get pictures and post some in the next few weeks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home