What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, September 03, 2007

Florida trip 2007

In July, we went back to Florida for some much needed rest after the wedding. We went to my family reunion, visited my brother in Sarasota, saw a man getting a blow job on the beach in Sarasota, Matt's mom threw us a party (reception after the wedding), went swimming and sunning at Anastasia State Park, and lots more.

On the way down, we took some extra time and went sight seeing. We stayed outside of Indianapolis, Nashville, and Charlotte. Spent all most all day in the Smokey Mountains sight seeing. Spent a few hours in Charlotte. Went to Saint Simon's Island outside of Brunswick, GA. Climbed the lighthouse there too. It was beautiful.

We had a lot of fun on the way down and while we were in Florida. But it is always nice to sleep in your own bed when you get home.

Here are some pictures.Matt posing for a picture in the river in the Smokies.
How the Smokies got its name.

Me and Matt at the top of the light house in St. Simon's Island.

Said light house.

Campbell/Hemphill Family Reunion.

Melinda and Steele, my mom, Me, and Matt at our party that Matt's mom threw us at Ravine Gardens.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home