What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My new hobby

So I have been watching a live camera feed from Nkorho Pan (near Hoedspruitin) South Africa. They are 8 hours ahead of us.

" Nkorho Pan is a natural water hole in the prestigious Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, in South Africa." -from the website

The cam mostly stays on the watering hole most of the time but sometimes the camera pans around the area. So far I have been watching this for 4 days and have seen Wildibeasts, ducks, various birds, giraffes, and lions. Oh yeah...cannot forget to mention the large piles of poop. I have been having a lot of fun watching the cam. You can watch 24/7. It is really cool.

Watch it and let me know what you see.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home