What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I am going to cry

More cold weather is in our future here in Madison, Wisconsin. That sucks. I hate snow. I hate cold weather. I hate ice. I hate nonexistant numbers. Whoever said a negative number was a number should be shot. Negatives are not numbers. Come on!

It is currently 13 out right now. That is durn cold.

It is bad enough having a cold day of about say 9 degrees for a high, but it is a whole other story when you add wind chills that make it feel a whole hell of a lot colder outside (-15 to -20). WTF? Too cold for me.

Look at our outlook (from the fine people of Channel3000 News:

THIS AFTERNOON:
Mostly cloudy; flurries are possible west of Dane County late in the day.
High: 16
Wind: SW 5-15 MPH

TONIGHT:
Cloudy with flurries or light snow at times; minor accumulations under an inch possible.
Low: 12
Wind: S becoming W 6-12 MPH

THURSDAY:
Variably cloudy with scattered flurries early; (flurries or light snow developing Thursday night).
High: 23
Wind: W 5-10 MPH

FRIDAY:
Mostly cloudy windy and very cold with scattered flurries or light snow showers at times.
Low: 12
High: 12 early, then falling temperatures into the single digits; (Wind Chills: -5 to -15).

SATURDAY:
Variably cloudy and bitterly cold with scattered flurries.
Low: -3
High: 6; (Wind Chills: -15 to -25)

SUNDAY:
Variably cloudy and bitterly cold.
Low: -8
High: 4; (Wind Chills: -15 to -25)

MONDAY:
Partly sunny and bitterly cold.
Low: -10
High: 5; (Wind Chills: -15 to -25)

TUESDAY:
Partly sunny and continued bitterly cold.
Low: -9
High: 9; (Wind Chills: -5 to -20)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home