What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April SNOW Showers

So here it is...April 11th and it is snowing outside. WTF! It is spring...not winter. This sadly is something that happens almost every year in Wisconsin. Does not mean I have to like it though.

On the news last night, they said we should expect 8-12 inches of snow with this "Winter" storm (IT IS NOT WINTER ANYMORE). This morning it was lowered to 6-8 inches. I doubt we will get much more than 4 inches. That always happens. Weatherman says 8-12 and we get 1-4. Sheesh. Overcompensating a bit? LOL.

Here are some pictures I took this morning.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Official count...5.3 inches of snow yesterday. Sheesh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home